CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £11.55Trending at £14.92
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how Chinese intellectuals engaged according to their different cultural and political persuasions in the early twentieth century.
- Author BiographyEdmund S. K. Fung is Professor of Asian Studies at the University of Western Sydney. His previous publications include In Search of Chinese Democracy (Cambridge, 2000), The Diplomacy of Imperial Retreat: Britain's South China Policy, 1924-1931 (1991), and The Military Dimension of the Chinese Revolution: The New Army and its Role in the Revolution of 1911 (1980).
- Author(s)Edmund S. K. Fung
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.