All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £10.01Trending at £18.55
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £40.00Trending at £49.27
- £11.15Trending at £14.95
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £13.99Trending at £20.00
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionResponses to the financial crash of 2008 by a unique combination of scholars (primarily economists and political philosophers) and actual players in the world of finance-including from Wall Street, from watchdog nonprofit organizations seeking to monitor Wall Street, and from the U.S. Treasury itself.
- Author BiographyRoger Berkowitz is the Academic Director of the Hannah Arendt Center for Politics and Humanities and Associate Professor of Politics, Human Rights, and Philosophy at Bard College. Taun N. Toay is a Research Analyst at the Levy Economics Institute and a Visiting Lecturer in economics at Bard College. He has written and co-written articles on subjects ranging from direct job creation in Greece and South Africa to the destabilizing impacts of euro-adoption.
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations
- Weight324 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRoger Berkowitz,Taun N. Toay
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.