All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.06Trending at £6.00
- £16.82Trending at £23.98
- £11.16Trending at £14.99
- £14.49Trending at £19.48
- £9.66Trending at £13.34
- £11.45Trending at £13.77
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionA masterly introduction to a key period in 20th Century History, this revised edition covers the interlude between WWI and WWII in Europe and the rest of the world.
- Author BiographyR. J. Overy is Professor of History at the University of Exeter. He has written numerous books on the Third Reich, the Second World War and air warfare including: The Air War 1939-1945 (2nd ed., 2006), Why the Allies Won (2nd ed., 2006) and The Dictators: Hitler's Germany and Stalin's Russia (2004) which won both the Wolfson and the Hessell Tiltman Prizes for History in 2005.
- Author(s)Richard Overy
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2009
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleSeminar Studies In History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight340 g
- Width173 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.