CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/1985
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight464 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited bySteven Gillis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
- Table Of ContentsReceptors for T-Cell Growth Factor: Structure, Function, and Expression on Normal and Neoplastic Cells.- Toward the Molecular Biology of IL-2.- Interleukin-2 and the Regulation of Natural Killer Activity in Cultured Cell Populations.- Biochemical and Biological Properties of Interleukin-3: A Lymphokine Mediating the Differentation of a Lineage of Cells that Includes Prothymocytes and Mastlike Cells.- P-Cell Stimulating Factor: Biochemistry, Biology and Role in Oncogenesis.- Mast-Cell Growth Factor: Its Role in Mast-Cell Differentiation, Proliferation, and Maturation.- Soluble-Factor Induction of B-Cell Growth.- Role of Interleukin-1 in Human B-Cell Activation.- T-Cell Factors That Promote Cell Proliferation and Differentiation.- T-Cell-Replacing Factor and Its Acceptor Site on B Cells: Molecular Properties and Immunogenetic Aspects.- In Vivo Administration of Interleukin-2.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.