All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.19
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1926, this landmark text effectively created the discipline of the structure, constitution, and evolution of the stars, and established the elements of our present understanding of the subject.
- Author(s)Arthur S. Eddington
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/01/1988
- Series TitleCambridge Science Classics S.
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteindex
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.