Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential reference source on modern Mars exploration, analysing twenty-first-century mission proposals and spacecraft, rover and landing operations.
- Author BiographyPhilip J. Stooke is a cartographer and imaging expert at the University of Western Ontario, whose interest in mapping the Moon and planets began during the Apollo missions. He has developed novel methods for mapping asteroids and many of his asteroid maps are now accessible from NASA's Planetary Data System. He has studied spacecraft locations on the Moon and Mars, notably locating Viking 2 on Mars. He is the author of many papers and articles on planetary mapping, planetary geology, and the history of cartography and planetary science. His book The International Atlas of Lunar Exploration was published by Cambridge University Press in 2008. This was followed by The International Atlas of Mars Exploration: The First Five Decades (Cambridge, 2012) which was selected as an Outstanding Academic Title by the American Library Association in 2013.
- Author(s)Philip J. Stooke
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note87 b/w illus. 130 maps 60 tables
- Weight1840 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.