The International Business Environment by Philip Webster, Leslie Hamilton (Paperback, 2012)
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £25.00Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by housefunder2013uk
- Est. delivery by 23 Jan
- £18.00+ £2.90 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by hannache8
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.00Trending at £16.23
- £17.50Trending at £29.36
- £33.77Trending at £40.10
- £16.56Trending at £17.75
- £15.20Trending at £16.65
- £71.47Trending at £107.26
- £111.91Trending at £139.98
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on the success of the first edition, this text employs a wide range of examples from BRIC and CIVETS economies and provides chapters on CSR and the ecological environment. For this second edition, 'counterpoint' boxes have been introduced to provide a more critical viewpoint and a new chapter on country assessment has been provided.
- Author BiographyPhilip Webster is an associate member of staff at Leeds Metropolitan University. He was formerly Director for Undergraduate Studies at Leeds Business School and Principal Lecturer in Business Strategy and International Business. He graduated from the University of Leeds with an MA in Economic Development and worked in financial services and the computing industry before moving into education. Phil has over 30 years' experience of teaching International Business Environment, Business Strategy and Business Ethics, and Corporate Social Responsibility. He has taught mainly in the UK but also in India, Sabah, and Hong Kong. Phil has also worked and lived in Malaysia.
- Author(s)Leslie Hamilton,Philip Webster
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/01/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date25/03/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight814 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.