Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £1.49Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by ashphaltjungle
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClive Owen and Naomi Watts star in RUN LOLA RUN director Tom Tykwer's action thriller concerning an ambitious Interpol agent who targets corruption at the top levels of the world's largest banking institutions. The world's most powerful banks have become hopelessly corrupt, prompting Interpol agent Louis Salinger (Owen) and Manhattan assistant district attorney Eleanor Whitman (Watts) to follow a dangerous money trail from Berlin to Milan to New York and Istanbul. But as determined as Agent Salinger and ADA Whitman are to ensure that justice is served, their targets are equally determined to ensure that war and terror continue to propagate so the powers that be can continue to profit. John Woo, Terence Chang, and Jeff Lurie executive produced the film, which was penned by emerging screenwriter Eric Warren Singer.
- Leading Role 1Brian F. O'Byrne
- Director 1Tom Tykwer
- Leading Role 2Armin Mueller-Stahl
- Leading Role 3Clive Owen
- ProducerCharles Roven,Lloyd Phillips,Richard Suckle
- ScreenwriterEric Warren Singer
- Score ComposerJohnny Klimek,Tom Tykwer
- EditorMathilde Bonnefoy
- Release FormatDVD
- Release Year2009
- Additional GenreGeneral
- Subtitle LanguagesArabic,Bulgarian,Croatian,Czech,English,Estonian,Greek,Hebrew,Icelandic,Lithuanian,Romanian,Serbian,Slovak,Slovene,Turkish
- Running Time114 minutes
Most relevant reviews
- luckylion014122 Feb, 2012by
very fast delivery signed for. the film is a very intresting fast paced thriller with good well known actors and set in a few diverse cities. I like films at a bargain price for £2.24 includind delivery very good value. cheaper than other dvds in same genre.
- 5456-200706 Jan, 2010by
An ideal gift for the avid action / thriller fan. The plot contains many twists and turns and certainly does not disappoint. Definitely worth repeat viewing.
- 4187rob24 Nov, 2009by
Bourne-ish & 007ish in plot, delivery and characters
The film was very enjoyable, the characters and plot believable, the politics real... and Clive Owen at his best. the locations are great. the gunplay looks real......and justice is done by fighting fire with fire......... no more mister nice guys here!!!!! but its believable......... i will watch it again and again as theres lads to see and the plotes developement and angles... its well worth the price......
- tribalsouljah1202 Sep, 2009by
Complex but Excellent
Excellent film as a whole but unbelievably complicated. I tried to watch it with a room full of people and just ended up frustrated but when i took the time to watch it by myself and i could give it my full attention it was easy to follow. Brilliant film that doesn't follow the usual rules that films tend to go by. Fully recommended!
- oo7**10 Aug, 2009by
Fantastic image quality!
You must watch it in blu-ray, from an architect or cinematographer point of view this movie is excellent! they've use perspective control lenses and 65mm film in some of the scenes, if you know a little about photography you'll know what I'm talking about (perspective control lenses are expensive and most used in architectural photography to keep things like straight lines in correct perspective, 65mm film is twice the size of 35mm film, that means if a 35mm motion picture film records up to 1080p then 65mm is about the double, they wanted to get the best image possible) The movie plot is very good, I can't think of anything bad about it, very little things could have been improved in some scenes, if you watch the trailer you'll get a good idea. One of the top 5 movies that I've seen in 2009. Read full review
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-rays
Save on DVDs & Blu-rays
- £3.97Trending at £4.03
- £6.99Trending at £12.94
- £19.35Trending at £19.55
- £4.79Trending at £4.97
- £15.45Trending at £17.13
- £8.46Trending at £16.79
- £12.95Trending at £13.09