Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.09Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis book traces the history of international news agencies and associations around the world from 1848 to 1947.
- Author BiographyJonathan Silberstein-Loeb received his PhD from the University of Cambridge in 2009, and is Senior Lecturer in History at Keble College, University of Oxford.
- Author(s)Jonathan Silberstein-Loeb
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/02/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in the Emergence of Global Enterprise
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note21 tables
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.