CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Language
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide for speech-language pathologists working with children from variety of language backgrounds. This book offers coverage on 12 English-speaking dialects and 24 languages other than English.
- Author BiographyDr. Sharynne McLeod is an associate professor in speech and language acquisition in the School of Teacher Education at Charles Sturt University (CSU), Bathurst, Australia. She is a Fellow of Speech Pathology Australia and is the Vice President of the International Clinical Linguistics and Phonetics Association. Dr. McLeod is currently editor of Advances in Speech?Language Pathology (Taylor & Francis), on the editorial board of Clinical Linguistics and Phonetics and is an editorial consultant for Language, Speech, and Hearing Services in Schools and the American Journal of Speech?Language Pathology. For three years Dr. McLeod was the editor of Speech Pathology Australia?s clinical journal titled, ACQuiring Knowledge in Speech, Language and Hearing. Over the past few years, Dr. McLeod has been invited to be co?chair of the Phonological and articulatory processes in children stream at the American Speech and Hearing Association convention, a master class speaker at the Speech Pathology Australia national conference and to present the James Hearst Foundation Lecture at the University of Northern Iowa. Recently, she provided expertise into the World Health Organization?s children and youth version of the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health.
- Author(s)Sharynne McLeod
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication22/04/2007
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight982 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.