Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe International Handbooks of Museum Studies bring together original essays by a global team of experts to provide a state-of-the-art survey of the field of museum studies.
- Author BiographyGeneral Editors: Sharon Macdonald is Alexander von Humboldt Professor in Sociocultural Anthropology and European Ethnology at the Humboldt University, Berlin. Helen Rees Leahy is Professor of Museology and Director of the Centre for Museology at the University of Manchester. Volume Editors: Museum Theory Andrea Witcomb is Professor and Director of the Cultural Heritage Centre for Asian and the Pacific at Deakin University, Australia. Kylie Message is Associate Professor and Head of the School of Archaeology and Anthropology at the Australian National University. Museum Practice Conal McCarthy is Associate Professor and Director of the Museum and Heritage Studies program at Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand. Museum Media Michelle Henning is Senior Lecturer in Photography and Visual Arts in the Media Department, School of Art, Design and Media at the University of Brighton. Museum Transformations Annie E. Coombes is Professor of Material and Visual Culture at Birkbeck, University of London. Ruth B. Phillips is Canada Research Chair in Modern Culture and Professor of Art History at Carleton University, Canada.
- Author(s)Andrea Witcomb,Annie E. Coombes,Conal McCarthy,Kylie Message,Michelle Henning,Ruth B. Phillips
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/07/2015
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight5239 g
- Width191 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine211 mm
- Edited byHelen Rees Leahy,Sharon MacDonald
- Contained items statement4 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.