Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionA systematic examination of all topics in law of the sea courses, fully updated to include contemporary issues.
- Author BiographyYoshifumi Tanaka is Professor of International Law with specific focus on the law of the sea at the Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen. He has taught international law of the sea at several different universities and has also published widely in this field.
- Author(s)Yoshifumi Tanaka
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus. 6 tables
- Weight1070 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.