Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.96Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that, in order to be able to meaningfully apply a human rights framework to the governance of the human genome, the international human rights framework should be based on a unified theory of human rights where the distinction between positive and negative rights is set aside.
- Author BiographyChamundeeswari Kuppuswamy is Lecturer at Sheffield Law school, UK. Her research interests are international law, particularly governance of new technologies, international human rights, property and intellectual property law.
- Author(s)Chamundeeswari Kuppuswamy
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/06/2009
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleGenetics and Society
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.