Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the policies and decisions of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in the context of changes in the global economy.
- Author BiographyMark Copelovitch is Assistant Professor of Political Science and Public Affairs at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Professor Copelovitch studies and teaches international political economy, with a focus on global financial governance, exchange rates and monetary institutions, the effects of global capital flows on national economic policies, and theories of international cooperation. Professor Copelovitch is a graduate of Yale University and Harvard University, where he received his Ph.D. in 2005. Prior to his appointment at Wisconsin-Madison, he was a postdoctoral fellow at the Center for Globalization and Governance at Princeton University.
- Author(s)Mark S. Copelovitch
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/06/2010
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 16 tables
- Weight770 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.