Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.34
- £14.30Trending at £21.04
- £10.09Trending at £12.98
- £7.57Trending at £8.46
- £28.88Trending at £30.45
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the Darfur crisis to address wider debates within IR theory including: the 'responsibility to protect', humanitarian intervention, sovereignty, peacekeeping, relationships between the world's great powers, and international mediation.
- Author BiographyDavid R. Black is Director of the Centre for Foreign Policy Studies and Associate Professor in Political Science at Dalhousie University, Canada. His current research interests focus on Canada and Sub-Saharan Africa, with emphases on human security, development assistance, multilateral diplomacy and extractive industry investment. Paul D. Williams is Associate Professor of International Affairs and Associate Director, Security Policy Studies Program at George Washington University, USA. He also serves as Faculty Adviser for students with concentrations in Conflict & Conflict Resolution. He specializes in issues of conflict resolution, international peacekeeping and Africa's international relations.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleSecurity and Governance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byDavid R. Black,Paul D. Williams
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.