Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis study examines the future of domestic and foreign relations between Canada, Quebec, and their neighbours in the event of a yes vote on independence. They approach the possible emergence of an independent Quebec nation-state from the perspective of the study of world politics.
- Author BiographyDAVID CARMENT is Associate Professor of International Affaris at the Norman Paterson School, Carelton University. He is the author of numerous articles in professional journals and the author, editor, or co-edtior of four earlier books. JOHN F. STACK, Jr., is Professor of Political Science and Director of the Jack D. Gordon Institute for Public Policy and Citizenship Studies at Florida International University. He is the author and/or editor of five earlier books and numerous articles on ethnic-political issues. FRANK P. HARVEY is a NATO Fellow and Associate Professor of Political Science at Dalhousie University and the Center for Foreign Policy Studies. He was published widely, including two earlier books.
- Date of Publication28/02/2001
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight462 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byDavid Carment,Frank P. Harvey,John F. Stack
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.