The International Relations of the Persian Gulf by F. Gregory Gause (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £21.14Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 6 Dec
- £9.99+ £2.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by kerouacroad
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.41Trending at £14.45
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £4.95Trending at £6.94
- £12.64Trending at £15.97
- £10.40Trending at £13.78
- £7.30Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a comprehensive, narrative account of the international politics in the Persian Gulf across nearly four decades.
- Author BiographyF. Gregory Gause, III is Professor of Political Science at the University of Vermont. His previous publications include Oil Monarchies: Domestic and Security Challenges in the Arab Gulf States (1994) and Saudi-Yemeni Relations: Domestic Structures and Foreign Influence (1990).
- Author(s)F. Gregory Gause
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/11/2009
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 maps 3 tables
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.