All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Pinar Bilgin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/07/2016
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleWorlding Beyond the West
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight316 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction Chapter 1: Limits of theorising about IR and security Chapter 2: Critical theorizing about IR and security: Who does the theorising? Chapter 3: How to access others' conceptions of the international? Chapter 4: Inquiring into security in the international Chapter 5: Inquiring into the international in security Chapter 6: Civilisation, Dialogue, In/security Conclusion
- Author BiographyPinar Bilgin is Professor of International Relations at Bilkent University, Turkey. She is the author of Regional Security in the Middle East: A Critical Perspective (Routledge, 2005) and co-editor of the Routledge Handbook of International Political Sociology.
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £10.00
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.24
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.39
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.