All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication is a massive tutorial and reference work, written for Internet users at all levels of experience. This edition now addresses emerging technologies like XHTML and the use of Webcams and video conferencing systems.
- Author BiographyAbout the Authors Brian Underdahl is the well-known, best-selling author of over 48 computer books including several current titles from IDG Books Worldwide: Windows 98 One Step at a Time, Teach Yourself Microsoft Office 97, Teach Yourself Windows 2000 Professional, Teach Yourself Microsoft Office 2000, and Opera Web Browser For Dummies. Brian spends most of his time at the keyboard writing about personal computing. When he finds the time he enjoys taking in the view from the home he and his wife Darlene built in the mountains 2000 feet above Reno, NV. He tries to find the time to attend Mensa meetings whenever possible, and has become a fairly decent gourmet cook in recent years, too. Keith Underdahl is an author living in Albany, Oregon. He has served as writer or technical editor on dozens of books, including IDG's Teach Yourself Microsoft Word 2000, Teach Yourself Microsoft Office 97, and Internet Bible. Keith is also a development team manager for Ages Software, where he specializes in electronic preservation and publication of historic Christian literature. When he is not goofing off with computers, Keith is the Pacific Northwest editor for Street Bike, a print and online magazine serving motorcyclists in the western United States. Kathy E. Gill is a communications consultant specializing in Web design, writing, and training; she speaks Macintosh, Windows, and Linux (in that order). Her first IDG project was on Webable: Making Web Sites Accessible to People With Disabilities. She has worked with Boeing and AT&T Wireless, teaches at Seattle-area community colleges, and is an adjunct professor at Pacific Lutheran University. When not lecturing or tip-tapping at her keyboard, she can be found motoring around Washington State on her BMW R65. John Preisach has worked on numerous IDG projects including the Internet Bible, Teach Yourself Windows 2000, and Windows 98 One Step At A Time. He is currently a tank commander for the Nevada National Guard and works as a technical instructor for a major software and hardware manufacturer.
- Author(s)Brian Underdahl,Ed Willett
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/05/2000
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Out-of-print date08/10/2008
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1247 g
- Width183 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £14.47Trending at £15.17
- £30.44Trending at £40.00
- £10.92Trending at £11.33
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
- £10.29Trending at £11.15
- £19.17Trending at £26.99
- £12.48Trending at £13.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.