Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £28.05
- £5.39Trending at £8.00
- £32.74Trending at £38.27
- £9.47Trending at £9.97
- £10.20Trending at £11.92
- £17.29Trending at £19.09
- £12.27Trending at £14.91
About this product
- DescriptionMichael J. Mandel addresses three key questions: when will the Internet Depression start? How will we know when it's coming? How bad will it be? Finally, he shows how investors, workers, and businesses can navigate the bad times safely and prosper in the long recovery that will follow.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Mandel is the economics editor at BusinessWeek. Named one of the top 100 business journalists of the twentieth century, he holds a Ph.D. in economics from Harvard University.
- Author(s)Michael J. Mandel
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication27/09/2001
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.