Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.12
- £23.70Trending at £26.17
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this book is to increase understanding of the major theories, issues, challenges, and solutions related to online distance education. It balances practical advice with a description of the theoretical and research-based underpinnings for the culturally-responsive strategies presented.
- Author BiographyDr Alfred Rovai is Professor of Education at Regent University in Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA, where he teaches statistics, strategic planning, and program evaluation in an online doctoral program. He has authored more than 50 articles on distance education in peer-reviewed journals, and serves on several editorial boards. Additionally, he is lead editor of a 2007 book and lead author of a 2008 book on higher education.
- Author(s)Alfred P. Rovai
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleChandos Learning and Teaching Series
- Place of PublicationWitney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Weight480 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.