All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWriting about art in galleries is a complex but vital part of the visitor experience, so let's talk about it. Rarely part of of a professional visual arts discourse, The Interpretation Matters Handbook questions and evaluates how galleries write about art.
- Author BiographyDany Louise writes about the visual arts and cultural policy, contributing to The Guardian, New Statesman, a-n Arts News and her own blog. She works strategically with arts organisations and speaks at art events throughout the UK.
- Author(s)Dany Louise
- PublisherBlack Dog Publishing London UK
- Date of Publication17/04/2015
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Dog Publishing London UK
- Content NoteColour and black and white illustrations throughout
- Weight272 g
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £9.41Trending at £9.96
- £7.91Trending at £8.98
- £8.45Trending at £8.72
- £6.79Trending at £9.08
- £17.71Trending at £19.95
- £25.37Trending at £37.37
- £17.18Trending at £20.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.