All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.00
- £31.49Trending at £34.21
- £13.79Trending at £20.01
- £23.44Trending at £40.21
- £9.70Trending at £10.26
- £20.62Trending at £29.99
- £4.45Trending at £4.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides a means of foregrounding new questions, methods, and theories which can be applied to digital media, platforms, and infrastructures. These inquiries include, among others, how representation to hardware, software, computer code, and infrastructures might be implicated in global economic, political, and social systems of control.
- Author BiographySafiya Umoja Noble (PhD, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign) is an assistant professor in the Department of Information Studies in the Graduate School of Education and Information Studies at UCLA. She is co-editor of Emotions, Technology, and Design (2016) and an editorial board member of the Journal of Critical Library and Information Studies. Brendesha M. Tynes (PhD, UCLA) is Associate Professor of Education and Psychology at the University of Southern California. She is the recipient of the American Educational Research Association Early Career Award and the Spencer Foundation Midcareer Award.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/03/2016
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleDigital Formations
- Series Part/Volume Number98
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight410 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byBrendesha M. Tynes,Safiya Umoja Noble
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.