CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses basic interview concepts: interviewer and interviewee difference in interview behavior, the stability of such behavior, and conditions, which may modify it. This book contains data on differences in the interview speech behavior of different types of patients, and between persons in different occupations.
- Author BiographyJoseph D. Matarazzo is professor of behavioral neuroscience at Oregon Heath & Science University. He is a member of the American Psychological Association and he is a past president of the Society for the History of Psychology. He is on the editorial board of the Journal of Applied Biobehavioral Research. Arthur N. Wiens is professor emeritus in the departments of psychiatry and behavior neuroscience at Oregon Heath & Science University. He is a fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, American Association of State Psychology Boards, and American Psychological Association. He has in the past been a consulting psychologist to governmental, institutional, and social service agencies.
- Author(s)Arthur N. Wiens,Joseph D. Matarazzo
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2007
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.