All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.10
- £21.70Trending at £22.06
- £22.55Trending at £23.38
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionThe majority of undergraduates at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign - including a large population of Korean American students - come from nearby metropolitan Chicago. This book explores the tensions between liberal ideals and the particularities of race, family, and community in the contemporary university.
- Author BiographyNancy Abelmann is the Harry E. Preble Professor of Anthropology and Professor of East Asian Languages and Cultures at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.
- Author(s)Nancy Abelmann
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication20/11/2009
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.