All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.10Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionWidely debated in feminist, poststructuralist, and literary theory is the relationship between subjectivity and the body. This book states that yet, autobiographical criticism - an obvious place for testing this conceptual relationship - has lagged behind queries about the embodied self. It analyzes the genre of terminal illness autobiographies.
- Author BiographyEinat Avrahami is Adjunct Professor of English at Tel Aviv University in Israel.
- Author(s)Einat Avrahami
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Content Note29 b&w illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.