All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £6.52Trending at £7.84
- £7.68Trending at £9.96
- £6.65Trending at £8.68
- £7.50Trending at £11.88
- £5.00Trending at £5.57
- £4.97Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £15.49
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses a range of issues pertaining to major shifts in ancient economies, including money, exchange, and economic organisation in the Near East and Greece before the introduction of coinage; the invention of coinage and the reasons for its adoption; and the development of using money to generate greater wealth.
- Author BiographyDavid M. Schaps is Professor of Classics at Bar-Ilan University in Israel.
- Author(s)David M. Schaps
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content Note13 black & white photographs
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.