All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether hailed as heroes or cast as threats to social order, entrepreneurs - and their innovations - have had an enormous influence on the growth and prosperity of nations. This title gathers together economic historians to explore the entrepreneur's role in society from antiquity to the present.
- Author BiographyDavid S. Landes is the Coolidge Professor of History and professor emeritus of economics at Harvard University. Joel Mokyr is the Robert Strotz Professor of Arts and Sciences and professor of economics and history at Northwestern University. William J. Baumol is the Harold Price Professor of Entrepreneurship at New York University's Stern School of Business.
- PrizesWinner of Axiom Business Book Awards: Entrepreneurship 2011.
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication06/02/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe Kauffman Foundation Series on Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note6 halftones. 7 line illus. 21 tables. 3 maps.
- Weight999 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byDavid S. Landes,Joel Mokyr,William J. Baumol
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.65Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.