All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe richly atmospheric new historical thriller featuring John Gower, poet and trader of secrets. Set in the turbulent 14th Century, this is perfect for fans of C. J. Sansom.
- Author BiographyBruce W. Holsinger is a prolific and award-winning scholar of the Middle Ages who teaches at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville. His books on medieval culture have won numerous prizes from the Modern Language Association, the Medieval Academy of America, and other scholarly organizations, and he is the co-author of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Movies, Flicks, and Film. He is a Guggenheim Fellow and a recipient of research fellowships from the National Endowment for the Arts and the American Council of Learned Societies.
- Author(s)Bruce Holsinger
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/11/2015
- Weight748 g
- Width158 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine39 mm
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.99Trending at £7.96
- £4.79Trending at £8.77
- £9.45Trending at £12.95
- £4.79Trending at £7.98
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £4.00Trending at £7.98
- £4.95Trending at £7.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.