Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £25.53
- £12.98Trending at £14.36
- £9.89Trending at £11.34
- £16.98Trending at £17.37
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses how the classical republican conception of freedom was challenged and finally overcome by the rise of modern market societies.
- Author BiographyEric MacGilvray is Assistant Professor of Political Science at Ohio State University. He is the author of Reconstructing Public Reason and of articles in a number of leading journals.
- Author(s)Eric MacGilvray
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/06/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.