All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £13.53Was:£13.99Free postage
- £13.08Was:£13.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionA characteristically robust and controversial account of Scotch myth and Scottish history by one of Britain's greatest historians.
- Author BiographyThe late Hugh Trevor-Roper (Lord Dacre of Glanton) was Regius Professor of History at the University of Oxford, and a prolific scholar. His last book, Europe's Physician: The Various Life of Sir Theodore de Mayerne, was published by Yale University Press in 2006.
- Author(s)Hugh Trevor-Roper
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note12 black-&-white illustrations
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition StatementRevised and Updated Edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £30.00Trending at £37.44
- £13.45Trending at £14.11
- £24.67Trending at £25.35
- £11.79Trending at £14.99
- £9.69Trending at £9.96
- £4.95Trending at £8.80
- £9.94Trending at £13.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.