CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionThe most comprehensive work on African American inventors to date, this book provides information on patent holders in all fields from colonial to modern times.
- Author BiographyPATRICIA CARTER SLUBY is a Registered Patent Agent and is a former United States primary patent examiner. She is also a lecturer and freelance writer who has appeared on television and radio shows to discuss minority inventors. She is the past president of the National Intellectual Property Law Association. Her book Creativity and Inventions: The Genius of Afro-Americans and Women in the United States and Their Patents (1987) details the inventive nature of minorities in America.
- Author(s)Patricia Carter Sluby
- Date of Publication30/04/2004
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight661 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.