CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £8.99Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive work on African American inventors. It provides information on patent holders in various fields from colonial to modern times.
- Author BiographyPatricia Carter Sluby is a Registered Patent Agent and a former United States primary patent examiner. She is also a lecturer and freelance writer who has appeared on television and radio shows to discuss minority inventors. She is the past president of the National Intellectual Property Law Association. Her book Creativity and Inventions: The Genius of Afro-Americans and Women in the United States and Their Patents (1987) details the inventive nature of minorities in America.
- Author(s)Patricia Carter Sluby
- Date of Publication30/03/2008
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Weight497 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.