All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvestors who build diversified, multi-asset portfolios, have an ever increasing range of investment assets at their disposal. This book covers the full spectrum of different asset classes and investment types available today, providing investors with the information they need to reach an understanding of the broad range of investment assets.
- Author BiographyYoram Lustig is a multi-asset portfolio manager and author. He has been professionally managing assets since 2002 and writing since 2012. In 2013 he joined AXA Investment Managers as Head of Multi-Asset Investments (MAI) UK and Deputy Global Head of MAI and has been the lead fund manager of AXA IM Smart Diversified Growth Fund since its launch in April 2014. From 2009 to 2012, he was Head of Multi-Asset Funds at Aviva Investors, leading the multi-asset team and managing a range of multi-billion pound, multi-asset portfolios, focusing on institutional investors. From 2002 to 2009 he was head of portfolio construction at Merrill Lynch, managing multi-asset discretionary portfolios, focusing on wealthy individuals. He began his career in 1998 as a lawyer, specialising in corporate, financial and commercial law. Yoram is also the author of Multi-Asset Investing: A practical guide to modern portfolio management. He was awarded the Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy (CAP) designation in 2007; the Professional Risk Manager (PRM) certification in 2005; the Charted Financial Analyst (CFA) designation in 2004; an MBA from London Business School in 2002; and a law degree from Tel Aviv University in 1997. He is admitted to both the Israel and New York State Bars. Yoram had studied Electrical Engineering for two years in the Technion - Israel Institute of Technology prior to his military service. He lives in London, he is married and a father of two young children.
- Author(s)Yoram Lustig
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication02/12/2014
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight653 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.29
- £45.12Trending at £47.36
- £12.21Trending at £15.84
- £8.33Trending at £9.96
- £13.11Trending at £13.56
- £12.86Trending at £16.84
- £10.00Trending at £11.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.