All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £7.99
- £32.74Trending at £38.22
- £9.47Trending at £9.96
- £10.20Trending at £11.89
- £17.29Trending at £19.07
- £12.27Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionBased on cutting-edge research by leading corporate critic Louis Lowenstein, The Investor's Dilemma: How Mutual Funds Are Betraying Your Trust and What to Do About It reveals how highly overpaid fund sponsors really operate and walks you through the conflicts of interest found throughout the industry.
- Author BiographyLouis Lowenstein is the Simon Rifkind Professor Emeritus of Finance and Law, Columbia Law School. Long known as a corporate critic, he was a member of the SEC's Panel on Audit Effectiveness. Lowenstein has written on financial markets widely, in Fortune, the New York Times, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, Barron's, and the Harvard Business Review.
- Author(s)Louis Lowenstein
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight422 g
- Width160 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byNeil Barsky
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.