All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA timeless approach to investing wisely over an investment lifetime With the current market maelstrom as a background, this timely guide describes just how to plan a lifetime of investing, in good times and bad, discussing stocks and bonds as well as the relationship between risk and return.
- Author BiographyWilliam J. Bernstein, PhD, MD, is a bestselling author known as a grassroots hero to independent investors. Formerly a practicing neurologist, Bernstein approaches the problems of saving and investing as someone who had to figure it out for himself from first principles up. He is the author of The Intelligent Asset Allocator and The Four Pillars of Investing highly regarded, plain-spoken guides on how to build a diversified portfolio without the help of a financial advisor the editor of the asset allocation journal Efficient Frontier, and the founder of the popular website efficientfrontier.com. He has also written two volumes of economic history, The Birth of Plenty and A Splendid Exchange, and is a coprincipal in Efficient Frontier Advisors.
- Author(s)William J. Bernstein
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/08/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byJonathan Clements
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £38.13Trending at £46.99
- £41.45Trending at £44.78
- £48.01Trending at £54.99
- £12.06Trending at £15.93
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.