All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUncovers the hidden history of Syrian migrant workers in Lebanon, from independence to the present, to break new ground in Middle East Studies and challenge existing ways of thinking about migration.
- Author BiographyJohn Chalcraft is Lecturer in the History and Politics of Empire and Imperialism at the London School of Economics and Political Science. He is the author of The Striking Cabbies of Cairo and Other Stories: Crafts and Guilds in Egypt, 1863-1914 (2004).
- Author(s)John Chalcraft
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication25/10/2008
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleStanford Studies in Middle Eastern and Islamic Societies and Cultures
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Note4 illustrations, 1 map
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.17Trending at £9.00
- £9.51Trending at £9.96
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.06Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.