Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.83
- £25.73Trending at £27.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an excerpt from the 4-volume dictionary of economics, a reference book which aims to define the subject of economics today. 1300 subject entries in the complete work cover the broad themes of economic theory. This extract concentrates on the theory of the invisible hand.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/10/1989
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe new Palgrave series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date14/06/2005
- Content Notebiography
- Weight456 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJohn Eatwell,Murray Milgate,Peter Newman
- Edition Statement1989 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.