Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at networks of individual donors during early stages of presidential primary electons to determine party unity. It directly challenges the commonly-held perception that a divisive primary is a problem for the political party in the general election.
- Author BiographyAndrew Dowdle is Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Arkansas, USA. Scott Limbocker is a PhD student in the Department of Political Science at Vanderbilt University, USA. Song Yang is Associate Professor of Sociology and Criminal Justice at the University of Arkansas, USA. Karen Sebold is a Visiting Professor of Political Science at the University of Arkansas, USA. Patrick A. Stewart is Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Arkansas, USA.
- Author(s)Andrew Dowdle,Karen Sebold,Patrick A. Stewart,Scott Limbocker,Song Yang
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight349 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.