The Invisible Man: A Self-Help Guide for Men with Eating Disorders, Compulsive Exercise and Bigorexia by John F. Morgan (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £28.01Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.88Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncreasingly boys and men are suffering with eating disorders and related body image problems. Combining the science of cognitive behaviour therapy with motivational enhancement and problem-solving therapies, this title helps men with body image disorders, as well as families and professionals involved in their care.
- Author BiographyJohn F. Morgan is head of the Yorkshire Centre for Eating Disorders. John's research portfolio addresses causes and treatments of eating disorders, and he has written commentaries on eating and body image disorders in men for journals and media.
- Author(s)John F. Morgan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/02/2008
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight249 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £12.00Trending at £12.13
- £9.97Trending at £10.10
- £4.95Trending at £5.63
- £12.20Trending at £14.84
- £9.60Trending at £14.64
- £19.38Trending at £30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.