CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the impact of war and sanctions, and Iraq's relations with foreign powers.
- Author BiographyTareq Y. Ismael is a professor of Political Science at the University of Calgary, Canada & President of the International Centre for Contemporary Middle East Studies at eastern Mediterranean University. His most recent works include Middle East Politics Today (2001), Turkey's Foreign Policy in the 21st Century (2003), & Iraq: The Human Cost of History (2003). Jacqueline S. Ismael is a professor of Social Work at the University of Calgary & adjunct Professor of International Relations at the Eastern Mediterranean University. Her latest works include Civil Society & The Oppressive State in the Arab World (2001) andThe Communist Movement in Syria & Lebanon (1997).
- Author(s)Jacqueline S. Ismael,Tareq Y. Ismael
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication20/05/2004
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Weight445 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.