All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the underlying trends of Iraq's refugee flow: which class, ethnic and sectarian groups are going where and how. This book examines the economic impact of this exodus on Iraq itself, and on the host countries of the region: Jordan, Syria and Lebanon. It also analyzes international policy on the refugee issue.
- Author BiographyJoseph Sassoon is an independent academic based in London. Born in Baghdad, he completed his doctorate at St Antony's College, Oxford. He is the author of numerous books on the Iraqi economy and the Middle East region.
- Author(s)Joseph Sassoon
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/11/2008
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleInternational Library of Migration Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 integrated bw, 1 map
- Weight567 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.