All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe guidebook describes walking the 370 mile waymarked route through Ireland from Dublin in the east to Bray Head in the southwest on the Atlantic coast. Created by linking the Wicklow Way, South Leinster Way, Munster Way, Avondhy Way and the Kerry Way. An opportunity to discover the heart of the Emerald Isle.
- Author BiographyPaddy Dillon is a prolific outdoor writer with numerous books to his name. He writes for a number of outdoor magazines, as well as producing materials for tourism groups and other organisations. He lives near the Lake District, and has written about and walked in every county of the British Isles.
- Author(s)Paddy Dillon
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note20 maps and colour photos
- Weight260 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.