All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Irish New Woman explores the textual and ideological connections between feminist, nationalist and anti-imperialist writing and political activism at the fin de siecle . This is the first study which foregrounds the Irish and New Woman contexts, effecting a paradigm shift in the critical reception of fin de siecle writers and their work.
- Author BiographyTina O'Toole is Lecturer in English in the School of Language, Literature, Culture and Communication at the University of Limerick, Ireland.
- Author(s)Tina O'Toole
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/07/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Nineteenth-Century Writing and Culture
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteIX, 204 p.
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.14
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £8.72Trending at £10.98
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.