Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.00Trending at £9.90
- £12.22Trending at £18.94
- £8.12Trending at £8.57
- £3.50Trending at £5.93
- £8.48Trending at £11.04
About this product
- DescriptionA clear, comprehensive, up-to-date guide to all stages of pregnancy from one of Ireland's leading obstetricians. Fully revised and updated, The Irish Pregnancy Book is an essential guide to having a baby in Ireland, a user-friendly reference for expectant mothers to turn to time and time again.
- Author BiographyDr Peter Boylan, MAO, FRCPI, FRCOG, currently practices as a consultant obstetrician/gynaecologist at the National Maternity Hospital in Holles Street, Dublin, where he was Master from 1991 to 1998.
- Author(s)Dr. Peter Boylan
- PublisherO'Brien Press Ltd
- Date of Publication05/10/2015
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- First Published2005
- ImprintO'Brien Press Ltd
- Content Note17 diagrames, 12 black & white halftones
- Weight641 g
- Width190 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.