The Iroquois Restoration: Iroquois Diplomacy on the Colonial Frontier, 1701-1754 by Richard Aquila (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £23.64Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £11.69Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 27 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning in 1701, the Iroquois, at their nadir after twenty years of warring, sought to rebuild the Confederacy. This introduction discusses the scholarship and trends in Iroquois studies.
- Author BiographyIn a new introduction, Richard Aquila discusses recent scholarship and trends in Iroquois studies. A professor of history and director of the American Studies Program at Ball State University, he is the author of Wanted Dead or Alive: The American West in Popular Culture.
- Author(s)Richard Aquila
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1997
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus., maps
- Weight397 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.