All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis carefully curated collection addresses the intertwined political, legal, cultural, and normative dimensions of the irregularization of migration.
- Author BiographyJoost de Bloois is assistant professor in the departments of Cultural Analysis and Comparative Literature at the University of Amsterdam. He has published extensively on the nexus between contemporary culture and politics. He has co-authored two introductions in Cultural Studies (2009, 2010) as well as a volume on the thought of Alain Badiou (with Ernst van den Hemel, 2012). His book on contemporary communisms is forthcoming (2014). Robin Celikates is associate professor of political and social philosophy and vice-director of the Amsterdam School for Cultural Analysis at the University of Amsterdam. He is the author of Kritik als soziale Praxis (Campus, 2009), the co-author of Einfuhrung in die politische Philosophie (Reclam, 2013) and the co-editor of Socialite et reconnaissance (L'Harmattan, 2007), Philosophie der Mo-ral (Suhrkamp, 2009) and of Transformations of Democracy (Rowman & Littlefield International, 2014). Yolande Jansen is a senior researcher at the department of philosophy and the ACGS (Amsterdam Center for Globalisation Studies) of the University of Amsterdam. She is also a special professor for the Dutch Socrates Foundation, holding the chair of humanism in relation to religion and secularity at the VU University Amsterdam. She is the author of several journal articles and of Secularism, Assimilation and the Crisis of Multiculturalism: French Modernist Legacies (AUP, 2013).
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield International
- Date of Publication08/12/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield International
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJoost de Bloois,Robin Celikates,Yolande Jansen
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
- £16.61Trending at £16.82
- £14.50Trending at £20.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.