All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecasts Italian American food culture as an American invention resonant with traces of tradition.
- Author BiographySimone Cinotto teaches history at the University of Gastronomic Sciences, Pollenzo, Italy, where he is the director of the Master's Program in Food Culture and Communications: Food, Place, and Identity. He is the author of Soft Soil, Black Grapes: The Birth of Italian Winemaking in California.
- Author(s)Simone Cinotto
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £8.70Trending at £9.26
- £3.49Trending at £3.97
- £6.24Trending at £7.46
- £3.45Trending at £4.98
- £7.85Trending at £14.93
- £3.49Trending at £4.98
- £7.26Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.