All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating text that delves into story behind the famous Italian Chapel built on Orkney.
- Author BiographyDonald S. Murray is an an author and journalist whose poetry, prose and verse has been shortlisted for both the Saltire Award andCallum Macdonald Memorial Award. He won a Robert Louis Stevenson Fellowship in 2012 and a Jessie Kesson Fellowship in 2013. His book, The Guga Stone, was recently nominated as one of the Guardian Best Nature Books of 2013. He lives and works in Shetland.
- Author(s)Donald S. Murray
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication25/05/2017
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBirlinn Ltd
- Content Note24pp colour plates
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.