Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £6.11Trending at £6.32
- £1.63Trending at £2.19
- £2.57Trending at £2.78
- £10.43Trending at £11.16
- £21.77Trending at £29.99
- £9.78Trending at £9.96
- £6.90Trending at £7.18
About this product
- DescriptionAn exhilarating novel of romance, art and food in Florence, featuring the beloved Margot Harrington, who graced Robert Hellenga's The Sixteen Pleasures.
- Author BiographyRobert Hellenga was educated at the University of Michigan and Princeton University. He teaches at Knox College in Galesburg, Illinois.
- Author(s)Robert Hellenga
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication05/03/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content Note1 map
- Weight337 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.